Thursday, June 19, 2014

Laying low (Thursday)

Today I awoke with a sore throat again.  It didn't go away right away, so I skipped Spanish again (rats!) and spent the day here.  The good news is that I'm feeling 95% better tonight.

Inspired by Lydia yesterday, I decided to sort through my beads.  I pulled out the ones that I don't think I'll be using.  Most of these will go to Lydia since they are more her "style."  I also ran up a bunch of other things to give to folks here.

I also dealt with the video from yesterday.  ARGH!  I fought with iPhoto, iMovie, QuickTime.  I searched online.  I tried and tried and tried.  And finally, I simply copied the files to my thumb drive.  I will have to share the files.


<sigh>

And tonight, Lydia sent a picture of the end result.  Lovely!


[Check out today's additions to Diablos Rojos:  An Evolving Collection - April 8]

No comments:

Post a Comment