Sunday, April 27, 2014

Saturday: Working at the Workshop

Wow!  What fascinating people are in our Workshop on Gender!  So many interesting ideas!

It was a lot of fun too.  Which is hardly surprising given who the people there were.  :-)

Unfortunately I didn't feel terrific and after lunch, faded altogether.  I came back to the hotel via bike taxi and had buildings and facts pointed out.  It was fun, though cold (and I do NOT have warm clothes with me coming from Panama)  I got back to the room, threw up and fell asleep (around 4 pm).  I awoke long enough to eat a sandwich, watch a short video with David (dozing much of the time) and then went properly to bed, sleeping through the night until about 9 Sunday morning.  Guess I needed that.

But it does make for a rather dull blog entry, so I thought I'd spice it up with the conference logo:





No comments:

Post a Comment